Sunday, November 27, 2005

thanksgiving2

so i didnt go home for thanksgiving. jon came here to my college and we just hung out on campus and around town. he got here on thursday night when there was only me, ashly, and one other person in my dorm. that was just weird to only have a few people here. the dorm was just vacant.
i sat around until jon got here. actually i didnt sit around i rode my bike up to k-mart which is over 3 miles up and down some nasty hills. yeah i made it. it was an interesting hike. jon arived around 9:30 and we just hung out for the rest of the evening. checked him into pangburn where he stayed in one of the visitor rooms.
one day we watched some movies, went to deadwood and walked around, hung out in the dorm, my favorite night was when we just talked. we had some great things to talk about. some i just needed to get off my chest. it was good. today we went to church and then hung out around the dorms until he left.
he called me about an hour ago and said he got into the ditch by dodging a truck so he was waiting for a tow truck to get him out. then he just called me and said that I-90 from sheridan to billings is closed. so now he is on his way back here. i dont know what to do. this is crazy. im really glad that he is safe. i told him i was praying for him and before he left that he should drive safe because shana told us the roads are prety bad. what a life. if only it could be easier. whatever. i guess we will just have to face it day by day. i hope he gets back safe... and everyone else too.
erin just called me and said she is staying in mitchell tonight and coming out tomarrow. icky weather!

No comments: