Tuesday, November 01, 2005

colleges

wow, i forgot how anoying college apps. are. they are so blasted long and some are just down right confusing. so jon and i have been talking about colleges for the past few months. talking about going to the same college. so we both filled out an application for University of Wisconsin, Superior. It isnt too far from Duluth. in a good location. then he also put in an app for BHSU. so i guess we just sit and wait. see what happens.
I honestly dont know which one I want more. to stay here or to go to U of W. Both colleges are in very beautiful areas but the thing about U of W is that it is closer to home, only a few hours compared to 10.
The thing about changing is that I feel like I have started new so many times. Changing schools at least 3 times in the first 12 years. Changing high schools. I kinda want to settle down. stay in one place. if i change next year, i dont wan to change ever again. But it will be really exciting to go to the same college as Jon.
anyways i better get going to dinner and then I'm off to CV. then i need to study for me chem test. hopefully i do well on that. i'm ganna pass this class for me and no one else. to prove to myself that i can do it. oh man then i have to start on my intro for the in class paper for english comp. then i have to start my speech and studying for psych test on tuesday. what a load. kinda stressed, i will admit. i'm not ganna let it get to me though. i just cant.

No comments: