Wednesday, November 02, 2005

enough is enough

ahhhh!! I'm ready for a break. Today at the end of math class in the lab, Aleks gives me another assessment. The last one nocked me back quite a bit. Then I took another one and it put me back up to 77 but still that is way back there. so now I have to work on that. I also have been putting off my paper for english. tomarrow we have an in class essay.
other than that, the day has been going by well. last night Jill talked me into going to the movies in town here with some other kids. quite a big group actually. we went and saw elizabethtown. it was good. the begining was weird. but i like the end the best. Jill is so good to me. it totally made my day. alright. im ganna go take a nap, im naughty. sleep is needed though so that i can think clearly.

No comments: