Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fuel

I just wanted to say how awesome our tuesday Fuel get together was for CV. it was just awesome. God is so good. Just wanted to share that. It was on renewing the mind. some verses we looked at were Galations 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but CHrist lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loed me and gave himself for me." and Romans 12:1-2. "Therefore, I urge you brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship. " (dont just take my word, read them and see what the verses around them say. check it out!)
some key things Jack talked about was
-choose daily to be a slave of Christ
-real worship is not just singing but laying it down your day for God
-Don't let feelings rule (like the fact, faith, feelings train. the fact is the engine, faith is the middle, and feelings are last-the caboose.)
Isaiah 26:8 "Yes, Lord, walking in the way or your laws, we wait for you; your name and reown are the desire of our hearts."

oh and i was thinking. be thankful for what God has done in your life. thank the major influences, they may need that encouragement.
Another verse God gave me was John 15:3-4

No comments: