Saturday, January 29, 2011

tangerine

talk about too much.

Erin and Aaron are now engaged. The wedding date is May 22 this year. I am going to be almost 30 weeks pregnant. In other words, I'm going to be a big fat girl in the wedding. She is having me be the maid of honor which is cool, whatever, I just don't know, I'm ganna look so ugly!

I talked to dad today, he said that g-ma Anderson has a bassinet that has been passed down and all of us kids and dad and his siblings have used. I like that, I love traditions and family items. So I am excited to see that.

On a bad note (besides me being a big fat prego girl in a tangerine colored dress at Erin's wedding) Dad told me that Joe and Rachael's friend Eric M. died of a drug overdose yesterday. He was a good friend of theirs. It makes me wonder what went through their head, if they are glad they are living with mom and dad and getting things together. This could be called a wake up call, super sad though.

No comments: