Thursday, January 13, 2011

talk about... cont...

talk about sad, I was excited today when I had my third day in a row with a bowel movement. It has been months since that has happened. Research says it probably has to do with the prenatal vitamins with all the iron and stuff. I think that the eating pears and exercising every day really helps. Physical exercise that is, I do mental exercise every day and that's a fact.

That's about as interesting as I get these days. I start back up with the spring season and Lifetouch tomorrow; not horribly excited about that. Money is money though. Hopefully that job will be able to get us through. My school loan bills finally made it to me, sadly. I about had a breakdown when I looked at how much we have to pay each month. We are going to have to apply for the low income payback status. We also got a bill from the Doctors and it is around three hundred dollars. All those expenses together are more than one of our pay checks and that isn't even all of our bills. We are going to have a serious re-look at our spending and make sure that none of it goes to waste, not that much does now anyways. It is time to tighten the belt one more notch, ok 5 (not physically, I am slowly enlarging with that baby that we made, it just seems to keep growing, silly huh). That's that.

I have taken a deep breath, time to unwind, not think about all the things we have to do. Lovems, bye

No comments: