Friday, February 11, 2011

173 days to go...

can it warm up outside? I would be super duper excited if even it stayed at 30 degrees or so. It has been negative and lower for too long now, especially with the -20 to -30 some degrees wind chill. Talk about cold. A bit of green grass and flowers, the smell of fresh air from the open windows and patio would be fantastic! To be soaking up the sun with my baby belly...

So it is now 173 days until babies due date. Whoop whoop. The baby is making it so I can't suck in my fat anymore, it is now pushing it out and making me look big. We are now 15 weeks along, almost half way :) On Monday, Valentines day, we are going in to hear babies heart beat. I am super excited. I'm getting that mom thing happening and want to know everything is alright. Also, I hope to start feeling baby moving soon, I think I might have felt baby move, but I'm not for sure. When the time does come I will be excited.

Jon has been super duper busy. It's kind of annoying, he is just always doing something and when we do finally just get to chatting he has to get back to his homework. Dumb... He has had two assignments due every week for the past couple weeks. He has been staying late at school and then coming home and working on it until at least midnight.

No comments: