Monday, February 14, 2011

Babies heart beat

Today was our 16 week appointment. We got in and out really quick. Jon and I heard the babies heart beat, it was 151bpm! It is good to know the baby is still in there growing and doing well. At wk 20 we go in and get our more in depth ultrasound. I can't wait for that. The baby should be bigger and kicking and showing off to us. Knowing that there is life inside of me and that it is part of me, has my genes and Jon's in it is totally crazy to think about. I love it! I'm getting excited and want to start looking at stuff for the baby, it is probably best if I don't do that yet.

Jon and I are on a mission to pay off our Yamaha bill, the moped that was stolen. Also, to get our credit cards down. Other then that we are doing pretty well, especially compared to others. I should be thanking God every day for my blessings in life, or the blessing of even having life. That is tough though :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, words simply can't describe it. I stay up to date with your Facebook and Blog, just to make sure you both are doing well.

Wait until you feel the first kick, or better yet see it! (lol) It's incredible!

Jesse had to practically restrain me to keep me out of the baby section in Wal Mart while I was carrying Logan. (lol)

I have to say, motherhood is unlike anything you will ever experience. When the nurse lays your child on your chest for the first time... there are no words to describe the feeling you have.

Congratulations, God Bless you guys... we love you!

Anonymous said...

If you need anything, advice or tips please let me know... I know how overwhelming all of this can be. I'm happy to help you!