Thursday, February 07, 2008

cars SUCK! / rambling rumbles

another day, another problem. I took my car into midas yesterday to see what was wrong with the muffler. When the man returned and told me the problems, he said there are a couple things wrong. All in all, it could cost up to $1,200. That is an ouch right there.

On a good note, I finally received my book that Jenny and I are going to do a Bible study together with. Also, yesterday I didn't have school or work, and I got my wedding ring back from "the shop". It feels good to have my ring back on my finger, I felt naked without it. Jon and I ended up staying up until around midnight, I am tired today. And I forgot my hard-drive at home today. I swear I put it in my backpack. Oh well, my teacher is nice and just made me feel bad for forgetting it. He said he could be fired if he forgot his hard-drive and so on. I know I did something wrong, so you don't need to tell me again. . .

I'm sitting in class on my break, my tummy is growling. I should call my mom today, see how the China business is going. hmmmm... I have to work at 2:30 today. We are taking pics of two wrestling teams of 50 some kids. That will be fun. Mike put three of us on the job though so it should fun and pretty easy.

So anyone have any photography jobs they know about and can fly me there? I wonder if the adoption agency could hire me to do documentary photography for them. doubt it, oh well.

It feels good to be thinking and then just write it down.

I love Jon! I can't believe we have been married over a year, and I can't believe he is turning 22 at the end of February.

Wow, if I have made it this far in life, I think I can make it a couple more years. ya think?

Taxes suck!! So because we are students that makes it tough. Jon and I talked to Regis Financial department because his tax form said that we hadn't paid anything, WRONG, we have paid over a thousand dollars last semester for his school. The lady said that the school didn't have to write how much you paid. It isn't required. DUMB! So the two of us are thinking about going to the accountant at the greenhouse to get our taxes done.


Remember this picture from China?

No comments: