Tuesday, February 12, 2008

class today

oofta, yes, that is a Minnesotan word. but sometimes it just fits so well.

today i had my large format and lighting class. in other words, i was stuck in the same studio bay for 8 to 9 hours. it wasn't too bad today, i got to take a few of the pictures with a digital leafback. in other words, i could look at the laptop and see the product without having to spend hours in the dark room. i have decided that this class is the load that is bearing me down. a good thing, i am passing it with at least a B, midterm is now over, and only about 5 weeks left of the quarter.

So Jon came and visited with me at school today during my last couple hours of class. it made it so much better. i love him lots! i wish i could take him with me more often. he deserves big 'ole kisses. oh that reminds me, i have no idea what i am going to do for him for valentines day. i'm thinkin'.

i registered for classes today. i will be taking photojournalism (which i am really excited about!), printing, photographic matterial..., advanced lighting, and spanish 1. thats it.
Here are a few pics i took with the leafback for lighting class.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Carrie! It was so nice to get a comment from you today!

Your classes sound very interesting - if I had to do it all over again I would definitely be trying the photography thing.

Best of luck!
Enjoy Valentine's Day with your sweetie.
XO