Sunday, February 17, 2008

my joke for the day

so today was a bit better than the last few days. its prety exciting that a couple hours ago my parents got noah, finally. i hope and pray everything is going well, for the whole situation and all. that would totally suck to be noah and have everything in your life totally change. i think it would be harder to be noah than it would be to be mya. cause mya has no memory of when she was in china but noah will.

anyways, i talked to joe today. i love having a brother. it was really encouraging to talk to him. it didnt really help to solve the whole car problem but he did tell me some other things we could do to the car to half way fix it. like use a soup can as part of the exhaust pipe. kinda crazy sounding but all i want is the car to last another couple years until i am finished with my undergrad/bachelors degree. he also told me it could be way worse and told me a couple stories that made me feel better. like his friend had to put anti-freeze in his van every day. so if i have to check my oil once a week i suppose that isnt horrible. his life doesnt sound to be going that great either. he said he is just taking it one day at a time and life is better that way. its nice to have a sibling that is in the same boat as me and jon. its encouraging to know that we are not alone in struggling. He said if him and rachael can get a couple hundred bucks together they still want to come out to colorado this spring or summer. that would be great! i miss him and rachael.

on to my next subject...

my joke for the day:

What do you call a sleep-walking nun?

-------A roamin' Catholic

No comments: