Saturday, February 16, 2008

car crazy!

oh what a wonderful day... nope sorry, thats not how it went. well, i suppose it started that way. early in the morning while i laid in bed asleep, i woke up to jon hugging me and cuddling. it makes me happy to wake up to the love of my life laying next to me. he whispered to me that he loves me and we kissed. i love him.

him and i ended up sleeping in until 10:30. that is latest we have slept in since, well, a long time ago. it felt great to sleep in. after we got out of bed we got ready for the day and went to midas to get our oils changed. ps, my cars oil light went on this last friday. so when the midas guy gave me back my keys he said that my car has a bad oil leak. i wanted to fall down right there where i was standing and just cry. along with the oil leak we learned about today, my exhaust pipe is pretty much not there anymore and almost all of the exhaust system has to be replaced. this will cost estimatedly over $1500. so what is the thought, my car has almost 193,000 miles on it, is a '95 and is not worth much more than the fix itself. what should we do? buy a new car that we have no money for (trade in), just plane fix it, or let it sit in the parking lot and buy my dream moped which will cost around the same as is to fix the car. jon and i are lost. we called his parents, they were a so so help. i cant call my parents they are half way across the world getting my baby brother. which is great, but why when i need them a lot they aren't callable. i called my big brother, he was at work and said he would call me back later. who else do i call?? i dont know anyone around here besides dan and my sister in law both down near colorado springs. i feel so lost and i keep crying. poor jon, he's so good at putting up with me (he went to work this afternoon, so im all alone!). coco isnt much of a help about expensive car troubles. i wish that i just had some long lost rich relative that would help me.

life is so depressing lately. love is great lately though, Jon is a great husband! never really did understand why he loves me so much. we can do it, we can do it, we can do it. . .

No comments: