Saturday, August 13, 2005

hello always ends with goodbye

what a boring day. . . ok i lied it wasnt that bad. i woke up around 10:30 though. that is crazy i never get up that early. especially in the summer. i stayed up until 3 in the morning last night. jon and i had gone to a concert at the quest accross for club 3 degrees on fifth ave. it was a good concert. it featured reel big fish as the main and catch 22 and few other bands. my favorite was catch 22. mmm good ol' ska. it brought me back to the day when jon and i were concert buddies. we used to go to so many concerts together and the new union. crazy. after the concert we walked around in a parking garage. it sounded as if there was music being played in it somewhere but we couldnt find it. that was sad. oh well.
after that we drove out of the way to get back to my home. yeah ok so i was the driver. thats ok. yeah i wasted expensive gas. oh hey that reminds me. i did my first overdraft on my checking account. you know in the cash machines they have arrows that point to the buttons and you cant really tell which one they are pointing to. well yeah i thought i had hit the right one going to my savings account. but no. i didnt so lets see how much my first overdraft cost is.
anyways we went back to my house and everyone was asleep so we chilled out in my room. that was cool. erin wasnt next door because it was her last night at camp. yeah its been kinda quiet around here. well not exactly that cause of mya but still a little more empty. yeah back to what i was saying. so jon and i just chilled in my room. honestly i dont know what we even did really besides sit there. i guess we just talked but about what i dont remember. im sure if he reminded me i would though. it was just a time to chill out together. i always like that. he didnt leave until around 1:30 or so. i didnt get to bed until 3 like i said before. i had a good/fun night hangin with jon. we should do it again sometime.

No comments: