Wednesday, August 31, 2005

crazy baby cool

well now i am at 7:17 and am ending my second day at college. nothing really exciting happenend today. i got my homework done and am going to go to waffle wednesday with my hall at subway in about 15. that should be cool. oh i rode my bike around town today. i found a park. thats always cool. i really wish i had my cameras there are so many pictures i would be taking. i feel like part of me is kinda missing. well, maybe you dont understand that. oh i have met some rockin girls. one being adrian. she loves photography. that is so cool. there are a lot of other awesome pps.
hey i might get a job in the caffeteria here at school. that will be interesting. doesnt pay too well but it works around my schedule which is nice. anyways erin, my roomie is really cool. i am very glad she is my roomie. i still feel like im at camp or something. i dont think the whole away from home thing hit me yet.
i really like waking up in the morning and seeing the mountains. i kinda have to pinch myself to see if it is real. yesterday was kick ball but it was really windy so i didnt play. well...
tomarrow i have english (i have already writen a paper for), speech (i have to do my first speech already), and psyc (i have read a lot in the book, about 90 pages).
i am really missing jon. i am so excited to see him this weekend. i cant wait. he is such a babe! lol.
anyways im on my way out soon here for waffle cone wednesday. later

No comments: