Sunday, August 07, 2005

creating new

today was just great. just great. i woke up and went to church. that was awesome. i am so glad that i was able to go. this is the third service in a row i have gone. wowzers. that is grand. then i got home and started painting the youth table and then went to work which went by really fast. a guy named skip at work i asked him if he would like dessert while he was getting up and he said to me quote, "isnt your smile a big enough dessert." i had to laugh. come on. you know you would have too. anyways i got my work done and went off back home.
i painted the youth table all cool and worked on that most of the night. it turned out prety rockin. bobby called me too. he came over for a few minutes. he gave me my early early birthday present. he said i wouldnt be around for my birthday so he would give it to me now. it is cool. its a poster with a fairy on it. after that him, kent and i talked for a little bit. they went off to the movie and i went back to painting. that is my day for ya. yeah, it was a good day!

No comments: