Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm home

im home, im home. its kinda weird to be home. odd but good. yestday jon's dad picked me up in spearfish with a plane. that was fun. so i got to fly home in a little plane.
i was so excited to get home. it made me so happy. so when we got back to buffalo, mn i told jon i wanted to kiss the ground. he said that that isnt cool. but you know what i mean. i was so happy to be home. this is my first time home since i left for college. his sister, mary, was home with her baby. that is why jon went home anyways. but mary said that she still gets home sick (she lives in california with her husband).
so when jon was driving me home. that was great, i was so giddy. when we finally got to my house he stopped at the end of my long driveway and im like, "dude come on, if you dont go, i'm ganna run up this thing." he drove up the driveway so slow. then at the tar he stopped again and went even slower, he was like, "boy you are getting ansy." oh my gosh yeah. come on why wouldnt i be.
i got up to the house and mya was standing at the windo with mom. she is so big. wow. when i got it i said hi to them all. what greatness. i dont think mya remembered me too much which makes my heart break. i love her so much. we stood up there and talked for a bit then jon left and i sat down at the counter with mom and dad. that was cool.
when i went down to my room erin had put a sign on my door saying welcome back. "i was bored so i made a sign, love erin." i love her. funny girl. in my room i layed down on my bed. oh my gosh i never knew how comfy it was. it is like laying on clouds compared to the dorm beds. and my room is dark which is so nice. i love it. i do.
im so glad to be home for the weekend, thanks dr. hightower for letting me take my chem test on tuesday! i really love ya for that. but yeah, im glad to be home!

No comments: