Tuesday, October 18, 2005

the day goes on

Im talking to my daddy on IM. that is always fun. he is concidering changing jobs from PRGA back to Deltec where he is working though PRGA and used to work at about 4 years ago. my dad just called me a control freek. cause we were talking about how i cant drive and how i am going to want to when i go back to the twin cities. some friends and i are going to go to a relient k concert in st. paul and i would so rather drive then tell them where to go. so i guess i am a control freak? no i just like driving. :)
oh hey. i got my paper back from english. i got a D+. how nice is that. the highest grade the proffesor king gave was a B. ick!!!! at least we can redo it and turn it in for a better grade but still gross! oh then my next paper is on The Breakfast at Tiffanys. it is out midterm paper. so we have to do it in class.
now i am talking to my mom. she asked me if i got the pictures she sent me of mya. yeah i for sure did. they are so cute! i have such cute little sister. hey did i tell you that i might get another little sister. Lily. to keep mya company. now i am helping mom pick out some pics to have done proff. made in wallet size or something.
gosh i dont want to do any homework today or anyday. im sick of it. i just want to get out of school but i dont at the same time. i was signing into aleks today and it gave me an assessment. i quit half way through cause i dont want to be kicked back a bajillion. im sick of aleks.
i talked to jon last night for a few hours. from like 11-1:00. i hadnt really talked to him over the weekend. it was cool and all. the weekend was my alone time finally but i missed him. i was glad to talk to him. jon might come over and visit me this weekend. he would get here thursday night. i still have to find a place for him to stay.
he is thinking about changing colleges. we talked about looking for a college back home. i would love to go to college back closer to my family and friends but that would be hard. i feel like now i am finally getting a grasp of everything here. he is thinking about going here. that would be cool. but its hard cause i dont know my major and everything. we always end up talking about that. he said if he went back home and i went here for the rest of college that we would for sure get married after college. i would miss him so much though. it would be hard but i know we could do it. there is a lot to think about. but for right now i think it is God's will for me to stay here. i have things that he wants me here for.
alright. maybe i should attempt more from my aleks assessment before i go to campus ventures tonight. later...

No comments: