Thursday, October 14, 2004

yeah! God is awesome!

hey, the other day i left a not for my boss saying that i couldnt work sunday mornings because "God goes before money" and that i could only work two days a week because it was too much with school and all. anyways i got a call yesterday from angely, one of the assistent managers. she told me that tony read my letter and that they are not going to schedule me sunday mornings! praise God! he is so awesome and answers prayers. also they are going to schedule me only two days a week one they hire another person! oh man that takes a load off my shoulders.
alright on with another story. i showed my poetry to my english teacher today. im a little uptight about my poetry cause its not that good and stuff. anyways there is this competion that i entered one of my poems into. oh man. i hope they at least give a thought into my poem, it would be soooo cool if they put me even in 3rd place. i would be flabergasted. alrighty well im talking to jonny-boy now. keeping him from writing a paper for class. i better get going i need to get some sleep sometime. rock on and stay kool!

No comments: