Wednesday, October 06, 2004

When a Day Starts Out Good!

Okay, yesterday was senior skip day. for our school, we as a class go and get a class picture taken. this year we got it taken at mall of america by lego land. it rocked! i went on some rides then hung out with my cool friends.
Today was a really awesome day also. it is always good when a day starts out good! so erin and i were drivin to school and we were stopped at a stop light and i look over at the truck next to us and my friend luke from st. francis is waving at me. that was just cool cause i dont see him too much and when i do, it is always at the weirdest timings. prety cool. then ya know i actually got to school on time now and when you hear this your like "wowzers carrie im inpressed!". i know, i know. So anyways. on with my story. since today is wednesday we had chapel after first hour and that rocked my socks off! God is sooo awesome. the worship team did a great job and it is cool to see all the talents like guitar and stuff. . .
so the rest of that day wasnt too cool until 8th hour (yeah its crazy, my school has 8 classes a day! ick!) during the nice 5 minute passing time before the hour we call 8th my friend ryan came up to me and showed me a picture of himself on some card. he asked me "what the heck, do you know what this is?" and i replyed, "umm. . . maybe if you stopped moving your hand i could see what you have kiddo." nah just kidding. that isnt what i said but it ended up to be a card that has your school photo on it and has info about if you become missing. the laughter then came out. it says and i quote, "What to do if your child is missing: 1) Immediately call local law enforcement 2) show this image to authorities 3) call the national center for missing & exploited children at 1-800-THE-LOST" indeed quite sad. i am collecting all my friends cards now. if they become missing. mei, oh well. j/k. then after school i talked to my good friend nathaniel who i dont get much of a chance to talk to. he was picking up his cool bro ben from school. anyways, the day was quite interesting for me. i dont know how cool my day was for you. thanks for reading this far though. chill out home slice!

No comments: