Tuesday, December 07, 2010

worried

Alright, I'm worried. Is it okay to feel worried during pregnancy? I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I had spotting this morning, I freaked out. I prayed and cried a bit (the overload of hormones doesn't help). I called the nurses and she said it may be alright, spotting isn't always bad because a pregnant woman's body creates so much blood down there that it is easier to burst something or if moved wrong. I hope everything is alright. The baby may have been a total surprise but I have soaked in the idea a bit more and am getting excited. And either way, the baby is part of Jon and me growing inside of me.

Along with the spot this morning I have had some cramping. It isn't too bad, but with having the blood it kinda freaks me out. Mom said that she had spotting with her miscarriage and with Erin.

It's only 9 o'clock and I think I am going to go to bed. I am just tired, emotional, and want to not think about all this.

Oh and to add to this, Jon is freaking out about everything. Worrying about how we are going to be financially ok after the baby comes. I cant even think that far ahead. He is super stressed out being that it is dead week and he has two assignments due on Friday and then gets his take home finals next week. He just needs to breath. It isn't helping me any that he is freaking out.

Can you promise everything will be alright God?

No comments: