Friday, December 31, 2010

hello moring sickness; 9 weeks

ok, I have morning sickness. More like all day sickness. I'm trying not to complain, though the long holiday car rides have been horrible. I have to eat every few hours otherwise I feel nauseous and too much food at once does the same. Hello toast, welcome ginger ale. My pants are getting a bit tighter each week. I'm still a bit worried about everything and how we are going to make things work once baby comes, but I suppose we can do it. I think that I will be more excited once we go in for the ultrasound and we see baby. Only three more weeks until we go in for that.

Also, tomorrow is our four year anniversary. Exciting!! It's weird to think that Jon has been able to put up with me for that long. I still love him just as much as before, but in other ways now. It isn't that warm fuzzy feeling inside like when dating. It is the knowing that I have him to rely on and to that no matter what he will be there for me.

Right now we are at the lake house with almost all of the Totushek clan. We are just missing Mary and her family. Either way, I am on a bit of overload of the inlaws, no offense if you are my inlaws and read this, I get overload of my family too. A few of Dan's siblings are coming to the house later today. Oh my goodness... I'm not sure if I want them to know that I am pregnant either. I really, really, really dont want to hear all their stories and suggestions. Just let Jon and me figure things out on our own. Good grief. I suppose the only thing I want is some of the hammie downs, that way we can save some money.

No comments: