Tuesday, March 25, 2008

prairie dogs

i have now lived in two states with prairie dogs in them. they are funny. today i was taking boys baseball pics for some high school up in longmont, CO and behind the kid was a prairie dog. i laughed and then said "i'm from minnesota, prairie dogs are still funny to me."

other odds. got my grades today, the western civ class i was all worried about i got a C+ in. my overall GPA has dropped, but next quarter i should get it back up again. i am standing on a 3.4 GPA. i'm still proud of myself.

jon had an appointment with DU (Denver University), its a private college down I25 from us. he had a lot to ask the guy he spoke with this morning. its prety exciting to hear that he is prety much a shoe in for grad school because of his grades. the only worry is financial aid; whether or not he will get a TA position. Jon has an appointment up in Fort Collins at CSU. I'm ganna go with him up there since i have the day off. his parents might also go, they will be in town for the weekend. thats it, i'm done...

No comments: