Wednesday, March 12, 2008

+New Post (my final images)

Some of my final project images:

Digital Image

Large Format


randomness: so i think i broke my toe. it hurts like when i broke my foot (left foot too). i've woken up and my toes are sore and then when i push the bone it hurts bad and so on. not going to go into the doc though. its just a toe. other odds: i talked to my dad the other day and he asked how i'm doing, if i've been sick, told him i'm doing well then within the next day or so i was sick. so now im sitting in class really tired and feelin sick. hopefully that will leave before finals week.

1 comment:

~verna said...

Nice pictures Carrie. I lost my voice from coughing. Hope you don't. Visiting GM/GP Aarons at Waconia subway today. Good weather. Hey, do you read your comments? Maybe I'm just talking to the wind ;)