Tuesday, March 11, 2008

dead week

yesterday was the beginning of dead week for me. dead week = the crazy busy week before finals. i am in the quarter system so i have this week and next week left for this quarter. i then have one week of and go back to school 3 weeks from now. spring break is much needed, though, i will probably be working every day of my break so that jon and i can catch up on our credit card bills. we are still trying to pay it all off after me not working much over christmas break, the car insurance bill, my car being fixed, and all the other odds and ends that need to be met. we are getting there though. only a couple hundred left on our couches and it feels good to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel there.

for dead week, jon and i went to AiC last night and took pictures and developed my reshoots/remakes until around 11:45 and then we headed home and went straight to bed. i got the grades back for those and i have gotten a 4 on all but 1 remake (in other words, an A). Jon has been a great encouragement and helping my worn out mind with ideas. i was going to put up some of the pics today but i brought the wrong cable over to the library, sorry. i will have to do that tomorrow. today was crazy too, i worked in the dark room all morning and then in the afternoon i took my final project photos with the digital leaf back for the 4x5 camera. i have one more final shoot for that class which will have to get done on sunday. no clue what i want to do for that. studying for my history test next week would be a smart thing to do. i am not doing well in that class at all, we cant aford for me to retake that class ($1500 for just one class) all right, im tired. im going to try and get some of my final pics up tomorrow during my digital illustration class. oofta (as they say in minnesota). oofta again, its the only way of getting that out.

No comments: