Sunday, January 28, 2007

another mike and ike







so i havent been on here lately. but i have really been wanting too but i have been so crazy buzy. last week i started on my 19 credit spring semester. within those credits i the photographer for the school paper again. i went to two hockey games, the track meet, and a mock trial meet that happened in our student union. its craziness but i'm likin it. with my independent study class i have gotten everything done but one short paper that i have to write after i go to seminar. so life has been good but busy. i will try and get back soon and say what else is happenin. oh and here are a few of my latest pics.

4 comments:

Gustavus said...

Very, Very nice Carry

Verna said...

Hey! Those are really good pix. I will have to tell all my blog buddies to check it out!!

Nikki said...

Your mom was braggin about your pictures, and now I can see why!
Very cool.
Sounds like you are doing great...so happy for you. Your wedding pictures were beautiful.
Congratulations!!!
You do remember me, right?

Beckyb said...

Your pics are REALLY nice - you are quite the photographer - hope married life is treating you well - AND - HOCKEY, you say?!?!? We live that life right now!!!