Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

what i am thankfull for. as always, that i am alive and well, for my family, for school and a good place to live, and for sure Jon.

Today was a good day. not too much happening. just hung out around the house all day. got some of the stuff in my room organized, deciding what i want to bring with when i move out or things that could be gotten rid of and so on. mya helped me with it. she was by my side all day today. i thought it kinda crazy that she was actually that nice to me and liked me. i think she gave me the most hugs i have ever gotten from her today. so i will say, it was a good thanksgiving to be able to have a bonding time with my baby sister. with the other sister, barely saw her today. she went to a movie with bob and then when they came back he stood in my room and talked to me while erin just stood there like the third wheel. i felt bad, i didnt mean to take him from her like that, but it was nice to talk to him again. catch up a bit. he is a great guy and has such a giving heart.

anyways, i just got off the phone with jon sounded like his thanksgiving went well. i'm happy for him. i wish we could have been together, last year we were though and not with our families. i guess this year is the total opposite of last years. wow, just thought of that now, crazy bananas. so jon and i have been away from eachother now for 24 hours. i feel like it has been longer, i dont know how i got through last year and the year before being so far apart. i couldnt even put a number to how many times i thought of him today. i am so excited to marry this man, he means the world to me and more. only 38 days left! i was thinking about last year and my senior year of high school and it made me remember how much i looked forward to getting a call from jon or me calling him even getting a text message or email or mail at all was very exciting. i never thought, but always wished, that the two of us would be planing our wedding at the age of 20. it fills my heart with so much joy. i love every bit of him, his faults, his strengths, his smile, his walk, he is the most hansom man i have ever met. he touches my heart in a way that no other person could ever do. i love him, want to serve him, want to hold him, and want to grow old with him. he will always be in my heart. nothing could replace him. i am fully and joyfully in love.

No comments: