Thursday, November 02, 2006

its going down!!

every day i am getting more and more excited about the future! 59 days 20 hours and approx 40 minutes until the wedding starts. wow. . . i remember back in the day when i never pictured myself finding the man i loved. and God has sent someone even better than i had ever imagined. my heart is so in love its hard to contain. trials have come and gone but through every one we have grown stronger and i love him more after every one. WOW! 59 days, come on... two month from yesterday!
all we have left to worry about is the smaller things and the flowers. hopefully the flowers and the cake decision will be taken care of within the next few weeks. oh yeah and we have the trial of music. i really have no idea what is ganna happen there.

school is going prety well. the band teacher is gone until next thursday which is great. i really have this thing against her. she is the worst conducter i have ever had. her grose teeth drive me crazy too. other than that, spanish hopefully will get better, at least a D, that is all I am aiming for. I just need to pass the class so that I dont have to add another 3 credits to next semester. I only have 8 credits left to get my AA degree. which if i really would have thought about it, i probably could have gotten it done this semester. oh well. then after my AA degree jon and i are on our way out to denver. i officially got accepted to the art institute of colorado. i am ganna go for photography. fulfiling my hearts dream/desire. I cant wait to be back by the mountains and so on. i wont lie, i will probably miss it here in minnesota, at least some of the things (not the mosquitoes though, thats for sure!) like corn fields, some of the farms, black soil. but i am ready to be near the mountains, the newness of it all. i am so ready to leave. when i get mad or scared i feel like i want to run away, i just want to leave the place i am at. to be somewhere that i cant be. thats not how i feel now but i just wanted to write that so i remember that later.

:)

No comments: