Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I got sunshine, on a cloudy day!

three days of sunshine in a row! that is a record so far up here. I'm loving every bit of it. other than the sun there is lots of thing happening. still looking for a job and finally getting some place with the appartments, thank God. I have also now signed up for classes for next semester, its ganna be a boring gen ed. semester. taking sociology 273, english 101 (over again, dumb proff.), literature 222, chem 100, and psychology 101. yeah, i am going to have a lot of writing on my hands, but hopefully it will all turn out good. also by taking some of these classes it will save money because I wont have to take them at the art institute, which we will be paying $402 per credit. so that is about 11 thousand dollars saved, which is what i have prety much payed for one year of schooling that is already payed for here.

other than that, still counting down the days till the wedding it's 41 days and 5 hours. prety exciting. things are getting a little more down to the wire now. I'm going in for my fitting this Saturday for my dress, the girls have already gone in. and we have decided to wait on their shoes and pick them out once they get into town before the wedding, I pray to God that we will be able to find some good ones then, a little scary. Also, some people have still not replied saying if they are going to attend the wedding or not, which is kinda crazy, we need to know by this weekend cause that is when we have the meeting with jenna. but anyways, i should get my paper done that is due tomorrow. yuck!

No comments: