Saturday, August 12, 2006

the latest moment captured




today was my last day at farmstead. it was kinda sad but yet crazy to think that i am done there. i will say that the evening went great and was a good ending to a worthwhile job. other than that not much is happenin. Jon and I are working on invitations and the cake. we start the marriage counciling this coming saturday and I get to volunteer at 3 degrees for the first time this friday!!! very exciting. other than that, I have started counting down the days until the move in day for fall semester of '06. crazy to think that i am a sophmore in college already. I am so excited and enthused; ready to get out of this house and out on my own again. 17 days until move in!! my roommate and I have emailed eachother a few times. not really gotten to know eachother too well, more-so business info being talked about.

here are some pics that i have taken lately. enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa.. that pic is amazing carrie! i lvoe it :) and i love being able to read bout your life on this thing... you're the coolest!! love you tons :)
- Shelli

daveeh said...

nice pics carrie, especially like the landscape with yellow .