Friday, July 01, 2005

how much do you know about life

so i havent written for a while. and really i have no good excuse besides that life has been extremely busy.
well i graduated on june 3rd. that was great. the relief that i no longer have to worry about that. onto the next step in life. where that is taking me besides college i really dont know. i suppose i dont really have to have everything planned out yet. how interesting.
to sum up some of the things i have done so far this summer. well, my grad party. that was kinda interesting. jon was there the whole time. what a nice guy. i was really glad that he was. he made it easier. oh did i ever tell you i had my first kiss after denas b-day party. yeah i had said i didnt want to kiss until the day i got married. that didnt stay. i kinda let myself down by allowing the kiss to happen. not only that but i let my sister down too. that hurt more. my mom still thinks i havent kissed him and wont. i dont know, am i supposed to tell her?
ok back to whats been going on lately. the day after my grad party my sister and i left in the morning for our road trip to south dakota. i had to go to my college that monday to sign up for some classes and some other things. i got my roommates number and address. guess what her name is? erin. that is kinda funny in that that's my sisters name.
next after the half day orientation at college erin and i drove to custer state park and camped there for the next two nights. her and i climbed harney peak, floated on silven lake, climbed the needles, drove to custer, got in a few disagreaments, and ended up having a great time. really memorable and a check for my list of goals for my life. while comming down from our hike up to the top of harney peak this kid with red hair with a cap covering it and dickies jeans accompaning a few other punk kids up the hill winked at me. i had to laugh. that made me think of the boy from china that talked to me while i was waiting for the elevator and told me i was beautiful. interesting is all i have to say.
next i attempted to quit holiday but somehow got ropped into staying there and only working every other weekend. other than that i have been working at farmstead almost everyday except like two days a week. there was a party on wednesday and it was the 50's bash. they had like a dinner and got a basket with a burger and fries in it. i got to dress up like i was from that time period. i had a blast. then i went to church and trina and i talked about college. she is looking for a place with rodeo and stuff so she is thinking about my college. whatever ya know that would be interesting. we keep followin eachother around in diff. areas.
the other day i had my third year follow up MRI they said on a quick glance that it looked good nothing is going on. i had another app. with my meds doc and we talked about getting off the meds next year. i had to get an EEG to check out my brain waves and see if there is any seizure type things happenin. we got the report for that today. my dad told me this while we were putting the canoe on the truck. he told me that the doc called and said that i did have some chance on having another seizure if off the meds. he said that we were thinking it would be 95% that i wouldnt but after the EEG it was an 85%. not something i wanted to hear. yeah it is good that it is still that good and i should be happy but come on. what if someone told you that. first of all not many people understand me in a way because they never had a tumor. i guess i could say that im glad the tumor didnt grow back and that it is 85% but ya know, for some reason i feel just as bad. its like come on, why me, in a way. but ok i better get to bed. maybe later.

No comments: