Tuesday, April 01, 2014

life struggles

Life is really biting us in the butt. Talk about debbie downer, I just want to get out and run away from all this crap. Addie is the biggest bedtime fighter in the world. I feel like if we didn't live in an apartment where everyone can hear and see everything you do that we would be in a much better place in life. But alas, life sucks and we are stuck in this shit hole for at least another year. Addie wont go to bed, Jon's temper is a ticking time bomb. He doesn't have the patience to let Addie scream, he goes back in and yells at her and slams her door. No wonder we have no contorol. Our patience is waning. I just want out! I got stuck in the snow this morning on my way out to work (too long of a winter). Our neighbor stood at the window just watching us. Good grief, mind your own business! I feel like I am being watched or listened to by everyone. I have no out, no alone time, no space to just live like I want to. Can I run away to the mountains, to the river, to the north woods and have serenity and time to reconnect with myself and be reminded that there is a God. Maybe if I could get out in nice weather and get some time to myself just to drive around and take pics. I need time to myself.

No comments: