Friday, July 15, 2011

what a day

so yesterday. yeah. j/k, yesterday wasn't exactly that great. When I woke up and went into the computer/baby room my desk had water all over it. Coco had been locked in there and had spilled Jon's water from that morning on my keyboard and ruined it. Then, Coco was just a pain in the butt the rest of the day, as always. Anyone want a big black cat that demands too much attention? I'm sick of him.

Wednesday while driving to work the air conditioning went out on the way to work.

Back to yesterday, I am driving to work and am going across the bridge over the rail road tracks and the radio stops working, then the clock goes out, then the speedometer, and then the warning lights go out. Next the brakes and power steering go out. I am trying to slow down at a stoplight while trying to get a hold of Jon. I was leaving a message on his phone the entire time this is happening. He said I sounded a bit hysteric, but come on why wouldn't I, our can was going to the crapper and I am 37 weeks pregnant. Give me a break. That was it, I pulled over and texted him to call me asap. I'm pretty sure he thought I might be going into labor, which I am quite ready to get done with. Anyways, he got a friend from grad school to pick me up and drive me to work. Poor guy got to see a crazy pregnant woman.

Jon got his friend to pull the car to the shop and he got it fixed in time to pick me up from work last night when my shift was over.

Good grief. Life does really like to throw curve balls at us, and not always at the best time.

Oh and talk about being pregnant. Baby was having a party inside me last night. Baby was moving for at least 20min straight. Then, I don't know why but I could not get to sleep. I was so pooped and just wanted some shut eye. By the time I did fall asleep Jon's alarm is going off and he is making a ruckus with his cereal bowl, making coffee, and what not. Let's just say I am a bit sleepy right now.

No comments: