Thursday, June 23, 2011

34 weeks

Oh my goodness... I hope this baby comes a week or so early. I'm not sure if I can do it much longer then that. My feet are getting swollen (I got some special socks for that), they hurt, especially when I first get up in the morning, and I don't like not being able to do anything quickly. Bending over to pick things up or anything of the sort has become such a chore. Our apartment has become a mess, which I am working on today before I go into work at 3pm. Also, baby likes to push out on my left side and kick my right ribs. The rib thing is the weirdest thing. Along with that baby has been getting the hiccups every couple days. It makes me laugh to watch my stomach moving around because of baby.

Another thing that is happening around here is me preparing our bills and their payments so that we don't have a horrible money crunch during the month to six weeks that I am away from work.

We watched a birthing video in birthing class the other night and it was gross. That is going to hurt so bad! I am a bit afraid of giving birth, seriously how do we as women do this. Though the baby will be a bit misshaped and colored after coming out of my storage unit I am going to be so super excited and happy because that is our child. We will see if I tear up, I probably will.

No comments: