Sunday, August 12, 2007

I love my friends

Jenny came over this weekend. She left today around 1:00. I hate saying goodbye to good friends. That girl, just plain awesome! Her, Jon, and I hung out friday after she came here and we talked and had a movie night (like the old'n days for her and I). I miss some of the old'n days like that. on Saturday we went to the zoo and checked out all the animals, even though the crazy animal attack earlier this year to one of the workers, and the whole OSHA fiasco. after the zoo, we came back to our place and cooled off with water, freezies, and air conditioning! in the evening Jenny took us out to dinner and we walked around the down town out door mall. the sunset was gorgeous! Today we went to target so Jenny could pick up the tv show House, then we just sat on jon and i's new couches and relaxed, talked some. it was great. having a husband is great, but a great girlfriend is something that i couldnt go without. my heart smiles, while my eyes tear up. Love





\

I Love Penguines!

No comments: