Thursday, August 02, 2007

classes

today was a good day. jon had a job interview; we think it went well. they will get back to him on monday. he also has another interview on monday. i on the other hand have an interview tomorrow at 2 with lifetouch, i kinda have a shoe in too... i hope. freshmen year of college dan and a man named wayne flew me back to spearfish and he is one of the head mans at liftouch in minnesota, he also is good friends with the high man here in denver. im crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, and so on. pray for me. back to today... i went and got the rest of my stuff done at AiC. I have one class on T. Th. from 6-10. also 40 of my credits transferred, that means i am 20% done with my photography degree. other than that not much happened today. jon and i found the post office. right now we are watching the office; which we havent watched since school. another thing, we played peanuckle (sorry bad spelling). alright later

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

My sister's place is right downtown really nice location. Its not extreemly far from your University (I know because as i meantioned before its the one my sister used to go to).

She lives on 18th street. You, John and myself should get together for a random lunch sometime. I"m going home to Wyoming sunday and will be busy the next several days so this trip wont work for that but I think it would be kind of nice. Anyway have a good time in Denver.