Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh, what a day


to start out the day we watched "How to speak Minnesotan" for the last day of classes before our presentations are due. I talked to Dr. Ball after class and he said that I could do some extra credit or something to up my grade. I am a little worried about that class. it's a tuff one and i have to pass it to get me AA degree.
When I was in Sunquist I talked to another proffesor: Dr. Sutter. He teaches my english class, the poet that I mentioned in another blog. I talked to him about the next essay due on monday, i'm having trouble with the comparrison. We ended up talking about what I am going to college for. He said that I am a good writer and that I should minor in English because I have potential. That was great to hear, really encouraging, especially from a great professor and writer.

And last, the promethean got nominated for Outstanding Student Organization Award and the Distinguished Student Organization Event Award. I am going to the communication arts dept. awards get together next friday.

my mind is getting very foggy and dissasterous, like a dirty desk... i need a mind cleaning.

1 comment:

Verna said...

You need to come home and listen to the frogs. That will clean out your brain ;)