Monday, May 08, 2006

crow peak

yesterday i went to church and then had my last brunch with my brunch-buddies. it was fun. then i went with joe, rachael, and andy and we climbed crow peak. it was fun. i took a lot of pics and then found out it was a b&w roll... that will be interesting. i really wanted the color. oh well. i also lost my lense cap. that really sucked. but all together with the rain and cigarettes it was a lot of fun. i am glad that joe decided to stop here and hang with me on his trip out to denver. at first i was kinda reluctant but now i am really happy he did. the only problem is i need to get my studying done now instead of last weekend. other than that it was a blast. i slept so well last night! i stayed with shana at her apartment. it was fun. now i am just waiting to eat lunch and then head off to my english final.

i dont know what to think about it being the last week of school. its been good...

No comments: