Monday, August 30, 2004

Having Responsibility

So today has been a good day so far. Life is good!
I was looking at my life and since I am a senior this year thinking about all the things I would like to accomplish within the next few years. So far I'm on track. I have done a lot of awesome things within the last few years. Think about it, I had surgery and changed schools in the same year, to a private school none the less. I have found awesome friends that mean the world to me and I could never replace. One of my goals when I was younger was to volunteer and I now do that every Thursday playing dominoes or uno with older people at an assisted living home. I got my first job and have kept it now for a few months. I'm saving money to go to Africa which is my biggest dream. College is on its way and life is just begining. Ok, I'm done rambling.
Anyways, today I went to my school to talk to my councelor about my schedule, ACT's, a scholership, and some other things. I got the info that I needed and now I'm on to my next step. After I went to school I stopped by Farmstead where I volunteer and talked to them about volunteering during my free hour this year. They gave me a piece of pizza cause they had some left overs (a free lunch, thats always nice). Then I went to the library. It's a good place. I then went to Walmart and got a cd I have been meaning to get for a while and finally a 48 cd, cd case. I have needed that for a while. Last of all I stopped at work and got some gas. When I went in to pay Lwana asked me to work later on Sunday because the new girl didnt show the last few days and without me there she would be working alone. Thats not cool, but I said yes of course.
Tonight My sister and I are going with my brother and maybe his girlfriend to Uptown to the Lagoon to see Nepolean Dynamite. He said it is a laugh your socks of movie, so that aught to be awesome.

No comments: