Monday, October 06, 2014

Whole30 Day 5

I am on day 5 of the Whole30 diet. So far it has been hard but it is good to know that I am being more healthy. After I eat a meal I like something sweet. To satisfy my sweet tooth I have eaten apples or pears, really any fruit that is somewhat sweet. Also, I am proud of myself for eating raisins last night. They actually weren't as gross as that have been in the past. Raisins are still not my favorite though. Last night Jon and I baked seasoned chicken in the oven and put my home made tomato sauce on it. If I could have dairy the sauce would make good Parmesan chicken. I pray that I can keep it up and realize how healthier food is better for me. It's crazy how much high fructose corn syrup is in everything and all the crazy ingredients in all the foods we eat. It's time to start making things at home and knowing what is going into our mouths/body.

These ideas make me want to set up a makeshift studio in our house and photograph the process of making these foods. Inspiring!

granola bar recipies - http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/diy-granola-bars#1qebgwz

No comments: