Sunday, January 06, 2013

Long Days

Life has me thinking. I keep wondering if I have made the right decisions. Why did I decide to do this or that? How did I choose to go after the man I married and not some other person? Why have I changed so much? Am I still the same person? We are living in Fargo, ND. Boy, I never imagined myself living here. I'm working as a phlebotomist at a hospital in town. Not exactly my dream job. What happened to my childhood dreams? Was what I thought adulthood held untrue? About life: You know what bugs me the most? It's when people want to talk all about themselves but give no care to what you have to say or about your life. Life and relationships are about hearing each other out, having compassion, and much more. I guess I just feel that I am being snuffed out in life. I go to work everyday. Everyone wants to be heard and doesn't want to listen. My goals and passions mean nothing to others. So how could I be as much of an influence to others as I had thought one day I could. People's cold hearts are bitter and selfish. It is all about themselves. I miss the friendships I once had. Laughter and happiness. I wish I could go back in time and figure some things out. Or at least ask people questions about the past.

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

Hi, took me almost a full year to see your comment but hi how are you?