Thursday, January 12, 2012

Posting

I really need to post more often. I think of things that I would like to post so I can remember them and then I get lazy or distracted and don't do it. So yeah...

Jon just went back to school for his sixth semester at NDSU's grad school. I will be so happy when he is done there and he can get a job that actually pays what he deserves. Speaking of jobs. I have an interview today. I'm not sure I even want the job but we will see. It is as a dietary aide. Yes, I have done that before and I liked it. But that was while I was still in high school and didn't have any further education where I could make more money. I have decided that as soon as I can I will order new post cards to advertise my business and place them at bridal shops and baby stores if possible. I can write that off in my taxes next year so that would be great!

Addie, I am trying very hard to get her to take longer naps. I have read the Elizabeth Pantley's "No Cry Sleep Solutions." I'm not sure what I think and I feel like it is going to take forever to get Addie to sleep longer. Last night she was up almost every hour and I cant deal with that. Though I think it might have been because she is teething. I wish those teeth would just pop out of her gum's already. I can see a little bit of the white and they are just sitting there causing my baby pain. She has slept a whole hour today so far, she is still sleeping in the other room! Hooray! She will probably wake up now that I said that though.

I need to take her 6 month photos in a few weeks here. I would say maybe outside in the snow but alas there is just a light dusting of snow on the ground so something else will have to happen.

No comments: