Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not Too Much (plus 1m pics)



Not too much, or is it too much that is happening and I just can't keep up. It is the second I do believe. Things are lacking around the apartment, some things just can't get done in a timely fashion. Though I do try but there are other things in life that are now more important like Addie, feeding her and keeping her happy and loved. Also, sleep is magnificent, especially naps!

Addie is smiling now. She loves when Jon kisses her all over her face and when we talk to her in a higher silly voice and smile super big ourselves. She has been kinda fussy to Jon while I am away at work. He wants me to cut back on hours but I am not sure that is possible for me to keep the position I am in at the job. Also, we need to be able to pay bills though I would love to be home with Addie all the time as long as I had a group like MOPS or some way to get out of the apartment and be around other people. Speaking of MOPS, I am hoping on joining the group through our church. It will be nice to meet other women with babies and just to meet people and make some friends here in Fargo. I like Jon's friends and all but it would be nice to make some of my own friends.

No comments: