Friday, March 09, 2007

just an average day

so here i am, living out another friday morning sitting in mccaskil hall waiting for my lit class. jon doesnt have phisics today because his teacher is sick. we were going to hang out for the first time during school (this semester) today but as i went into the math lab where he tutors during the day he said he had to help some people out with diff. equations. thats cool, i guess; we can hang out after classes today. maybe we will play some lego star wars together :) but anyways, after lit today i have a two hour break until my english class, i dont have chem on fridays, thank God. i think i'm ganna walk the few blocks back to ross hall and hang out there until my last class.

other than being really excited that it is friday, not too much is happenin as you can see. it's just another friday morning. ok... i am ready for the semester to be over. I want to get out of this state (wisconsin, still got that grudge). my heart is longing for colorado (ok, maybe not longing but i am prety darn excited to get out there) I am so ready to start my actuall major and be hangin around the beautiful mountains! only 150 some odd days until jon and i move, and joe and rachel too. alright, enough time waisted writing, i should maybe get some reading done for monday so i dont have to do it this weekend. peace

1 comment:

Keith said...

Differential equations? I think I'm going to be sick.

Nice pics! Your dad must be good looking!