Thursday, October 12, 2006

today

i wish most of all to walk through spearfish canyon. my greatest hearts desire for the day...

the fresh air breezing past me, the colors vibrating through my eyes, smelling the fresh crisp fall air as it enters and exits my body. i smile and imagine myself there, captured in the moment, driving up the slope of beauty or walking on the gravel as it crunches beneath my feet, water sofly running to my left. it speaks to me, whispering pleasurable things in my ears. my soul smiles with glee. but it is only a desire...

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

I've been to four schools in my college carree now only officialy changing schools twice and will have spent 4-5 semesters at the school i will graduate from in the end. There is nothing wrong with it just bear in mind that evertime you change schools or majors it has the capacity to increase the amount of time you sepend in school. So if you are hankoring to go to a diferent school for a while then i recomend doing a study abroad or at least an exchange (exchanges can be within the US as well as abroad) But it really isnt the school that is important, the teachers are important as are the people who are there but most important is what you make of it. You can make the most of any school its just a matter of decidign what you want. I for example both want to be done with school and do not want to progress to the stage of being tied down by a perminant or at least full time job. Yay delemas. Anyway keep me posted on your happenings.