Sunday, September 25, 2005

lily

I'm sick of the saying, "I'm not going to lie to you"!!!!! it sickens me

i talked to erin today and she said that lily is a go. which means that my family is adopting another little girl from china. She said dad was making mom sign the papers to get going on that. Thats the biggest news back home besides the storm and erin going to take her permit test on wednesday.

Jon went back home this weekend. he hitched a ride with his band director. he said it was nice back home. I guess he chilled at home with his parents and his friend josh. honestly, i am kinda envious. I'm getting homesick finally. I dont know if it is just because its that time of the month or just because i'm homesick. I cant wait to go home. Also I miss jon. I miss him so much; its hard to explain.

anyways i'm not getting anywhere in homework so i better get going.

No comments: